Improving The Mind and Body Through Massage
This document was last updated on March 5, 2017.
1. Information Collection
What We Collect
When you browse through our site we collect:
- Basic information about your computer, browser and connection to make sure that we can give you proper information and customer service and for security purposes.
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit to improve our site.
- Number of links you click within the site.
If you choose to contact us through the Web site, buy gift cards or request an appointment, we may ask you for more information including:
- Your name and address which, among other things, enables us to process your payment;
- Your email address and telephone number so we can contact you;
If you choose to buy a gift card we will ask you for:
- Credit card information to complete your transaction and to verify your identity.
- Recipient name and e-mail address to send the link to the activated gift card.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information or wish to correct or change any of your personal information, please contact [email protected].
You can choose to stop receiving solicitations at any time simply by replying to an email's Unsubscribe function, or contacting Customer Service. Please refer to the Choice and opt-out section for more information.
We may obtain information from or about you in other ways. For example, we may verify user information with a service provider, or users may send us information during their contacts with Customer Support.
2. User Information
We store information that we collect through cookies and log files to create a profile of our users. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We do not link the information stored in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. For the session cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. By setting a cookie on our site, users would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If users reject the cookie, they may still browse our site, however they will not be able to buy gift cards or use other interactive functionality that requires cookies. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files for error diagnostics, session management, and determining our advertising efficiency. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring pages, platform type, date/time stamp. IP addresses, etc. are linked to personally identifiable information.
3. Communications from the Site
Transactions and Service Announcements:
Users who buy will receive a number of emails throughout the transaction process and they may sometimes receive phone calls from our Customer Service department to ensure smooth transactions. We may also occasionally send out service-related announcements, for instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, these communications are not promotional in nature, and users will receive them as long as their accounts are open.
Special Offers, Newsletters and Updates:
Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications, as explained in the Choice and opt-out section below.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. We respond to issues relating to a user's account via email or phone, in accordance with the user's wishes.
Choice and opt-out:
A user can change their opt-in or opt-out status in several ways:
- From a Newsletter: Click on the "Unsubscribe" link within the email.
- You may additionally unsubscribe by sending your request to [email protected]
4. Sharing Information
At Enriched Therapeutic Massage, we care about your privacy. We will not share your credit card number or any other financial information with any third party except for the verification purposes mentioned above. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following instances:
Within Our Corporate Family:
We may share information with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under common control, where it may be used to provide joint services or for purposes such as internal statistics, strategic decision-making, customer verification, fraud prevention and security.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may disclose personal information when required by law or under the good-faith belief that such action is necessary under applicable law. We may disclose personal information in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, to protect our property or interests or that of our agents and employees, and to protect personal safety or the public.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable):
We share some aggregated demographic information (age, zip codes) with some of our partners. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Third Party Service Providers:
We may disclose information about individual users to third parties who provide services to Enriched Therapeutic Massage. These third parties provide a variety of services to Enriched Therapeutic Massage, including, without limitation, verifying credit card information, tracking Internet marketing campaigns, and processing credit card transactions. In addition, these services may include enhancing the information Enriched Therapeutic Massage collects about its customers. We may also use third-party email providers to assist with sending our marketing emails. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. Any personally identifiable information that Enriched Therapeutic Massage shares with its service providers may only be used to provide services to Enriched Therapeutic Massage and the service providers will not be given permission to use such information for other purposes.
This website takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
6. External Links
The Site contains links to other websites maintained by third parties. Please be aware that Enriched Therapeutic Massage exercises no control over linked sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. Each linked site maintains its own independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures, and you are encouraged to view the privacy policies of these other sites before providing any personal information.
7. Scheduling and Cancellation
• If an appointment is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance you will be charged with a “half the cost fee”.
• If you arrive fifteen (15) minutes past your scheduled time, you have the option to accept the remaining time for the session or you will be charged half the cost fee of your service and you will have to reschedule.
• If you arrive thirty (30) minutes past your scheduled time, your session will be rescheduled and you will be charged half the cost fee of your service.
• If you do a “No Call, No Show” you will be charged the full cost of the scheduled session that was missed; and you will not be able to rebook until you pay the full amount.
• If you paid for or have a gift certificate, coupon or special deal for the scheduled session and do a “No Call, No Show”, your gift certificate/coupon will subsequently be redeemed. If a BOGO is associated with a gift certificate, coupon or special deal, it will be forfeited.
• To cancel and reschedule a Monday appointment, please call by 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
• No Call, No Show: Does not call or leave a voice message, if there’s no answer, to cancel an appointment; and does not arrived for the scheduled session.
• Half the Cost Fee: Half of the total cost of the scheduled session. Example: total cost is $70; the half the cost fee is $35
A prepayment (full cost of session) is required to schedule an appointment online.
To cancel and reschedule your appointment, please call 501-310-0020
8. Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page. Users with questions or concerns regarding their privacy or this statement should contact us by e-mail at [email protected].